Providing small grants to schools and community groups to support running
The Fort Collins Running Club (FCRC) invests funds, generated by club dues and race proceeds, back into the community through the School and Community Fund. The Fund has supported dozens of local running organizations, all-abilities running groups, track teams, and school running clubs.
The FCRC will consider funding requests from applicants who meet all of the following criteria:
- The requested funds will be used for expenses directly related to running programs.
- The requesting applicant ( individual/organization/ school) is based and operates within the Fort Collins Community.
- The applicant has not received funding from the FCRC in the past 12 months. Applicants may only request once in a 12 month period.
- Requested funds do not exceed $1,000 (typical funding requests are around $500).
Individuals, organizations and schools who would like to request funding and meet all of the criteria above can fill out this application
- Teaching Tree
- C.A.R.A. (Colorado Association Of Recreational Athletics)
- Turning Point
- Northern Colorado Running Foundation
- Poudre Valley Hospital Foundation
- Northern Fort Collins Latino Running Club
- Partners Mentoring Youth
- C.S.U. Cross-Country Team
- Air Foundation – Northern Colorado Harvest Farm
- Rist Canyon Volunteer Fire Department
- The One Fund Boston
- The Matthew House
- Athletes in Tandem