Funding for Local Organizations
The FCRC will consider funding requests from applicants who meet all the following criteria:
- The requested funds will be used for expenses directly related to (non-administrative) running programs.
- The requesting individual/organization is based and operates within the Fort Collins Community.
- The applicant has not received funding from the FCRC in the past 12 months. Applicants may only request once in a 12 month period.
- Requested funds do not exceed $1,000 (typical funding requests have been around $500.)
Individuals and organizations who would like to request funding and meet all the criteria above can download an application (editable Microsoft Word .doc compatible with all major word processing software). Fill it out and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Teaching Tree
- C.A.R.A. (Colorado Association Of Recreational Athletics)
- Turning Point
- Northern Colorado Running Foundation
- Poudre Valley Hospital Foundation
- Northern Fort Collins Latino Running Club
- Partners Mentoring Youth
- C.S.U. Cross-Country Team
- Air Foundation – Northern Colorado Harvest Farm
- Rist Canyon Volunteer Fire Department
- The One Fund Boston
- The Matthew House
- Athletes in Tandem