Below are group training runs in Fort Collins, including ones not organized by the Fort Collins Running Club.
Please let us know of changes to existing runs or any new runs.
We also encourage you to check out our favorite training routes on your own.
For training with a competitive bent, try Strava!
- 6:00pm: Altitude Running; meet at the store (150 E Harmony Rd Unit 2B), enjoy a 3-5mi run with socialization and presentations after.
- Morning Run (in 5 o’clock hour): Varying locations, contact Jen with for details on each run.
- 6:00pm: TNT – Tuesday Night Track at Fort Collins High School Track. See Facebook for specific workout details or join the Google Group for weekly emails.
- 6:00pm: Intersect Brewing Running Club. Meet at the patio area for a 3-6 mile run. All paces and abilities welcome! Half-off beer afterwards.
- 6:00pm: Fort Collins Trail Runners; alternating Maxwell Natural Area and Reservoir Ridge Natural Area (at Overland Trailhead). Follow on Facebook for up to date information.
- 5:30am: Bi-monthly ladies morning trail runs on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays, rotating between Maxwell and Coyote Ridge. These runs will be for ladies of all abilities, options for 3 or 4 miles. See Fort Collins Trail Runners for the latest.
- 6:30am: Riverbend Ponds Natural Area, off of Timberline on Cairnes. Current distance is around 3 miles.
- 7:00am: SuperMoms Running, kids/jogging strollers and all levels are welcome. Meet at Athleta, 3 or 5 mile options. Each week, participants will get their name added to a raffle and at the end of 10 sessions, there will be a drawing for 2 Fortitude 10k entries, as well as other prizes.
- 6:00pm: Runner’s Roost Run Club. Follow on Facebook to get the most up-to-date details. Typically 3-5 miles.
- 6:00pm: Fort Collins Trail Runners – Coyote Ridge. 4-8miles, social pace with regroup points so no one gets left behind. Follow on Facebook for up to date information.
- 6:00pm – Horsetooth Tri Training: open water swim + 5k run or swim only and 5k run only options as well. Beach yoga at 7pm. Non-competitive training opportunity with food and drinks post workout. 10 week series, June 5 – Aug 14th at South Bay Swim Beach of Horsetooth Reservoir. More info at horsetoothtritraining.com.
- 5:10am: SW edge of Fort Collins Club parking lot, 5:10 a.m. (promptly, best to arrive a few minutes early). 4 miles, average 12 minute mile pace. Headlights advised. Contact Jen with questions.
- 6:00pm: FCRC Club Run. Meet at Cottonwood Glen park by the ball fields. Distance: 3 to 5 miles.
- 6:00pm: Fort Collins Trail Runners; alternating Towers Road and Pineridge Run. Follow on Facebook for up to date information.
- 6:00pm: North FoCo Pub Runners; location varies on a monthly cycle. Follow on Facebook for the most up-to-date details. Typically 3 mile runs.
- 6:00am: Friday Bagel from Gib’s Bagel, 2531 S Shields St., 3-4 miles. Check on Running U for updates.
- 6:45am: FoCo Girls – We Run This Town is a women’s running club. Follow on Facebook for the most up-to-date details.
- TBD: Fort Collins Trail Runners – follow on Facebook for up to date information
- TBD: Post your weekend running plans on RunningU and find others to join.
- Quad Rock Training Runs: follow on Facebook for up to date information and see website for training schedule.