Collect litter around the trails, sidewalks & streets in Fort Collins from Oct 1-31. Earn points for miles, bags of trash, & covering unique segments.
Learn All About It & Sign Up Today!
- Grab a Trash Bag & Run some Miles
- Collect litter around the trails, sidewalks & streets in Fort Collins. From October 1-31, earn points for number of miles, number of bags of trash, and covering unique segments.
- Create or Join a Team
- Up to 6 members per team. Yes, you can go solo.
- All registered team members will receive an email with a map and instructions for submitting your efforts, as well as weekly updates. Good luck!
- Snap a Photo
- #FCRCcleanup & #FortCollinsRunningClub
- Report your Miles and your Trash
- Each Mile Covered = 1pt
- Each Bag of Trash Collected = 10pts (standard grocery bag)
- Each Official Segment Covered = 2pts
- First to cover an Official Segment = 5pts
- Only team to cover an Official Segment = 10pts
- Check the Map for Official Segments and see FCRC’s collective progress
- You can submit miles that didn’t have trash collected
- You can submit miles or trash not collected on Official Segments
- Timely submissions are appreciated! Points for being the first team to complete an Official Segment will be given to the first team to submit that route.
- Check the Leaderboard
- Win a Pizza Party!
- Winning team will be recognized at the November Tortoise & Hare Race (Spring Canyon 5K – Nov 5) and receive a pizza party at a Fort Collins location of their choice! All participants will be in a drawing for some FCRC merchandise.
2 thoughts on “Fort Collins Running Club Fall Run Off 2017”
Hey Brad! Does completing a segment mean both sides of the street?
Hey Connie, sorry for the delay. Completing a segment just means traversing it in one direction along its entire length. While you’re definitely encouraged to cover both sides of the street, just one side is enough to count. 🙂