To keep up momentum from the Tortoise and Hare, the FCRC will host three summer fun group runs. We are looking for ideas and volunteers to assist in various pace groups. Please email email@example.com with your ideas!
New training run
Beginning May 5th, Altitude Running will host group runs every Monday at 6:00 P.M. each week from the store (150 E Harmony Road Unit 2C- corner of College and Harmony, a few stores north of Buffalo Wild Wings and across the plaza from PetSmart).
Runs will be 4-6 miles and open to runners of all pace levels. At least once a month they will have a shoe or tech rep join and you will have an opportunity to try on new shoes (like the Hokas!), enjoy free giveaways and free food! Come to ten runs and receive an Altitude Running tech t-shirt!
Other running opportunities
These are copied directly from our Group Runs page.
- Tuesday social runs with the Fort Collins Trail Runners: 6pm at Reservoir Ridge (5 miles)
- Tuesday Night Track: 6pm at the CSU track beginning in May (3 – 4 miles of quality)
- Wednesday night runs, 6:00 P.M. Various locations each week—check Runners Roost Facebook page. (Organizer: Runners Roost Fort Collins)
- Thursdays (March 13-April 10, 2014): Thursday evening FCRC runs’ meeting point is moving from Campus West to the Maxwell Open Space parking area March 13 through April 10.
(April 17, 2014-end of September): The Thursday night runs are meeting at 6:00 P.M. at Cottonwood Glen Park. Meet near the ball field where the bike path meets the parking lot. (Organizer: FCRC)
- Thursday Towers time trial: biweekly from the Soderberg TH at Horsetooth MP (7 miles w/1,700′ vert)