The gyms are closed, group activities are restricted outside, too. Running solo might be one of the few things we can do. Looking for some cross training to add to your daily routine? Check out some these options. Have others? Please let us know (there have to be so many more out there!) or post a comment below so we can add to our ‘library’. Thanks!
- Nike Training Club – good workouts of various lengths and there’s a free version
- DoYogaWithMe – over 600 free classes, varying in length from 15-60 minutes
- Peloton – offering the digital app free for 90 days. LOTS of great workouts to use on your treadmill. Also, bootcamp, yoga, stretching, running, outdoor walking, strength classes.
- Les Mills – this temporary site allows free access to 100+ workouts during the COVID-19 disruptions.
- HASfit – Heart and Soul Fitness. Free, full length workout videos for all fitness levels. Named a Top 10 YouTube Channel for 4 years straight!
- Fitness Blender – Over 500 free workouts range from 10-85 minutes long, from beginner level to elite athlete, from HIIT to Pilates, and strength training to bodyweight.
- Down Dog – Down Dog, Yoga for Beginners, HIIT, Barre, and 7 Minute Workout – completely free until May 1st.