All you need to do to sign up is visit the FCRC website. Reminder: There is NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION. Registration closes on Saturday, 2/2/19 at 12pm (noon), no exceptions.
And, if you registered and cannot make it, it would be wonderful if you can UN register. It’s very easy to do.
- Go back to the registration page
- Enter your name
- Click on the link that says :
If you cannot make it to the race, you can unregister (optional).
Registration is free for club members, $10 for non-members.
Joining the club gets you entry to all seven of the T&H races each year (and numerous other benefits!) Not yet a club member? Join today!
As always, please no dogs on this run due to narrow trails with two-way traffic.
See the latest updates in the Facebook Event.
- On race day, arrive 30 minutes prior to your allotted start time.
- Report to the check-in table to receive your race number and safety pins. Please secure your number someplace easily visible by our volunteers. Race number is required to start the race.
- As volunteers announce the waves, please line up in your wave.
- As you cross the finish line, please stay in order in the finish chute. Tear off tag on race number and hand to volunteer.