Registration for the 2018 Horsetooth Half RunningU Training program is open!
We’re excited to start training and cranking out the miles in preparation for the 45th running of the Horsetooth Half Marathon. Race day is April 15th and training kicks off January 7th with a group run from New Belgium Brewing.
As in previous years, we’ll be offering:
- Training plans for both the beginner and intermediate levels
- Group runs every Sunday
- Mentor support via email and/or private RunningU Facebook group
- Weekly email training tips and updates
- Weekday meet-ups
- Monthly Tortoise & Hare training races
New this year:
- Long runs from The Rio *and* New Belgium, with post-run snacks and drink specials
- Dynamic warm-ups before the New Belgium runs
- Six training presentations from Associates in Family Medicine, Colorado in Motion, Alignment Natural Medicine, and more
- Technical RunningU training hats, just $5 if registered
- Additional community initiative TBD based on your input (see registration form)