Want to get more involved in the running club? Want to help family, friends, or co-workers start running? Simply email us at email@example.com to join the Zero to 5k Running U committee! We are currently looking for 6-8 club members to participate.
The Fort Collins Running Club is a 100% volunteer led organization. Throughout the year, the Board of Directors and numerous club members dedicate their time and love of running to the Fort Collins Running community. With over 600 members, the club is busier than ever looking for ways to keep current members actively engaged. With runners of all abilities, we strive to create events that are enjoyable for everyone. We also try to create competitive events that help each runner reach their individual goals.
Our mission to promote running in Fort Collins and surrounding communities is an ongoing effort and extends beyond our members. With the Fort Collins Running Club’s FireKracker 5k, we have an opportunity to encourage and promote running in Fort Collins by helping aspiring runners go from Zero to 5k. We are currently looking for 6-8 club members to participate in the Running U Zero to 5k committee to help us design and execute this unique program. Simply reply to this email to learn more!
1. Monthly meeting and/or email between February 2016 -April 2016
- provide input to marketing
- provide input to program structure
- promote program in the local community
- assist in identification and solicitation of sponsors
2. Mentor group between April 2016-July 4, 2016
- Be “in charge” for 1-2 weeks (set the course on run day and send a weekly email that week to participants)
- Attend as many of the weeks you aren’t in charge as possible (you do not have to commit to all 10 weeks)
- facilitate motivating discussions
- Participate in the FireKracker 5k
If you can’t commit your time, maybe your business would like to be a sponsor of this community event? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Thank you for being a part of our community!
-Fort Collins Running Club Board of Directors