The Developmental Racing Team (DRT) is a tier of the racing team that has no minimum standard. The goals of the developmental tier are as follows:
1. Support runners as they strive to improve their performance
2. Allow runners of all abilities to act as ambassadors for the run club through racing in the team jersey
3. Have a more inclusive racing team that supports competitive runners regardless of ability
We do ask that developmental tier runners meet minimum participation requirements:
1. Four (4) races in the team jersey (one of which is a club race: Horsetooth Half, FireKracker 5K, or Resolution Run)
2. Volunteer for two (2) events or programs in the club (serving on the board or a board committee will fulfill this entire requirement)
Developmental tier runners will also need to cover costs of their own kits. You can choose to get a singlet ($15), a t-shirt ($20) or both, but will need to at least have one or the other.
Applications for the 2022 DRT have closed.