Join the FCRC for the 2019 Horsetooth Half Training ProgramREGISTER TODAY
We’re excited to start training and cranking out the miles in preparation for the 46th running of the Horsetooth Half Marathon. Race day is April 14 and training kicks off January 6 with a 3-5 mile group run from New Belgium Brewing.
As in previous years, we’ll be offering:
- Training plans for both the beginner and intermediate levels.
- Group runs every Sunday from The Rio, New Belgium and race start, with post-run snacks and drink specials after the Rio & NBB runs.
- Mentor support via email and/or private RunningU facebook page.
- Weekly email training tips and updates.
- Weekday meet-ups.
- Monthly Tortoise & Hare training races.
- Dynamic warm-ups before the New Belgium runs.
New this year:
- Six training presentations from Associates in Family Medicine, Colorado in Motion, Raintree Athletic Club, and more.
- Midweek Horsetooth-focused group workouts with the ‘Tuesday Night Track’ group (open to, and welcoming of, all abilities).
- Technical Running U training hats & T-shirts. Just $5 for each. Hats on a first come-first serve basis, tees for registered runners.
- Mid-week informational presentations in collaboration with race partners.
- Additional community initiatives TBD based on your input (see registration form).