Registration is open for the 5th T&H of the season! With a late January T&H this means you only have a few weeks to get registered for the next race on February 4th. Don’t procrastinate! We’d rather you register now and not show up if plans change than wait until the last minute. Registration closes Feb. 3rd @ noon with no race day registration. Thanks for helping us keep these events running smooth and enjoyable for all.
We also have our volunteer slots open. Feel free to sign up for any of our 45 minute spots and help give back to your club. In doing so, all volunteers will be entered to win a $25 Altitude Running gift card. We couldn’t put on these races without you, so thank you!
It was our biggest T&H race EVER!!! Thanks to all the 203 participants and especially our wonderful volunteers. We are grateful to be able to put on these races for such a supportive and fun community. Race results have been posted and you can check the leaderboard to see where you stand. We hope to see you in a few short weeks on February 4th at Edora Park!
Our first three group runs with RunningU are in the books, and plenty more to come!
Check out the schedule of group training runs. They are open to all, and include aid stations, pace group leaders, post-run presentations, and much more!
You can still sign up for email updates for the inside scoop, including training tips, other group runs, local discounts, and much more!
Registration for the 2018 Horsetooth Half RunningU Training program is open!
We’re excited to start training and cranking out the miles in preparation for the 45th running of the Horsetooth Half Marathon. Race day is April 15th and training kicks off January 7th with a group run from New Belgium Brewing.
As in previous years, we’ll be offering:
- Training plans for both the beginner and intermediate levels
- Group runs every Sunday
- Mentor support via email and/or private RunningU Facebook group
- Weekly email training tips and updates
- Weekday meet-ups
- Monthly Tortoise & Hare training races
New this year:
- Long runs from The Rio *and* New Belgium, with post-run snacks and drink specials
- Dynamic warm-ups before the New Belgium runs
- Six training presentations from Associates in Family Medicine, Colorado in Motion, Alignment Natural Medicine, and more
- Technical RunningU training hats, just $5 if registered
- Additional community initiative TBD based on your input (see registration form)
Read about it in the Fort Collins Coloradoan!
Results and photos for the 3rd T&H of the season are up! We had 135 finishers, with Scott Slusher leading the charge. Scott jumps to the top of the series standings with his win as he continues his comeback from injury. And of course, thank you to this month’s wonderful team of volunteers.