ANNOUNCING THE INAUGURAL $10,000 FCRC Runnovation Prize
Do you have a great idea that would improve/promote/inspire the running community in Fort Collins? Have you ever said “if I had the money I’d do this…”? Or “I wish_____”? Here’s your chance!
The Fort Collins Running Club is offering award money of up to $10,000 for club member projects that further the FCRC mission:
- Providing an enjoyable and positive running atmosphere.
- Providing competitive and participatory events for runners of all abilities and interests.
- Promoting the healthful benefits, both physical and mental, that running can provide.
We are looking for projects to generate unexpected outcomes that promote running in Fort Collins. Be creative, be innovative, be compassionate. Make your passion project a reality with our help.
Is it a documentary, a new running program, or a new business idea? We want to hear about it!
Send in your great idea by way of an initial application and a 90-second YouTube video pitch by May 15th, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org. One entrant will be guaranteed a spot in the finalist round for having the most You Tube “likes”. Another will be guaranteed a finalist spot by receiving the most member votes through a club survey. The remaining finalists will be selected by the Prize Committee.
Need more information? Check out these documents:
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) — Includes rules and regulations.
- Application form (.doc file that you can download, fill out, and email back to us).
What are you waiting for? Start working on your video pitch today!