The Fort Collins Running Club organizes the following: Horsetooth Half Marathon (April), Firekracker 5k (July 4), and Tortoise & Hare (usually the first Sunday of the month from October through April) races. In addition, there are many races sponsored by the FCRC. All the FCRC-organized and FCRC-sponsored races offer discounts to FCRC members.
Below are the next 19 races coming up in Fort Collins, Loveland, Wellington or Windsor. Most of them are not organized by the FCRC:
- 07/25/2015 - Human Race 5K, 10K, Half Marathon
- 07/31/2015 - Wild West Relay
- 08/22/2015 - Peach Festival 5K
- 08/23/2015 - Rocky Mountain Brew Runs 5K: Snowbank Brewing
- 08/28/2015 - Valley 5000
- 08/29/2015 - Chick-fil-A 5K
- 09/05/2015 - Black Squirrel Trail Half Marathon
- 09/13/2015 - Loveland Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K
- 09/13/2015 - 3Hopeful Hearts Remembrance Run 5K
- 09/20/2015 - Equinox Half Marathon and 5 Mile
- 09/26/2015 - Cooper 5K
- 09/26/2015 - Rodelle Vanilla Day 5K
- 10/04/2015 - Blue Sky Trail Marathon
- 10/17/2015 - CSU Homecoming 5K Run/Walk and Kids Run
- 11/07/2015 - CSU Veterans Day 5K
- 11/26/2015 - Fort Collins Thanksgiving Day Run
- 12/05/2015 - Jingle Bell 5k Run/Walk
- 12/31/2015 - KRFC Resolution Run
- 04/16/2016 - CSU Fast and the Furriest 5K
The above is automatically generated from Colorado Runner Magazine's RSS Feed. If you have a race (running only) not listed within the dates above, your event is most likely not listed with Colorado Runner. You can submit your event to Colorado Runner and it should be automatically listed above (again, only if it is in Fort Collins, Loveland, Wellington, or Windsor).
For a comprehensive calendar of running events in the entire state of Colorado, take a look at Colorado Runner Magazine's calendar.