The Fort Collins Running Club organizes the following: Horsetooth Half Marathon (April), Firekracker 5k (July 4), and Tortoise & Hare (usually the first Sunday of the month from October through April) races. In addition, there are many races sponsored by the FCRC. All the FCRC-organized and FCRC-sponsored races offer discounts to FCRC members.
Below are the next 12 races coming up in Fort Collins, Loveland, Wellington or Windsor. Most of them are not organized by the FCRC.
The correct date for the 2016 CSU Fast and the Furriest race is 04/23/2016. The incorrect date below was auto-imported from CO Runner Magazine.
- 12/05/2015 - Jingle Bell 5k Run/Walk
- 12/12/2015 - Sweaty Sweater 4M
- 12/31/2015 - KRFC Resolution Run 5K
- 01/23/2016 - Polar Bear 5K & Plunge
- 02/13/2016 - Sweetheart Classic 4 Mile Run / Walk
- 04/16/2016 - CSU Fast and the Furriest 5K
- 04/17/2016 - Horsetooth Half Marathon
- 05/01/2016 - Colorado Marathon
- 05/14/2016 - Quad Rock 25 & 50 Mile Trail Races
- 08/05/2016 - Wild West Relay
- 09/10/2016 - Black Squirrel Trail Half Marathon
- 10/02/2016 - Blue Sky Trail Marathon
The above is automatically generated from Colorado Runner Magazine's RSS Feed. If you have a race (running only) not listed within the dates above, your event is most likely not listed with Colorado Runner. You can submit your event to Colorado Runner and it should be automatically listed above (again, only if it is in Fort Collins, Loveland, Wellington, or Windsor).
For a comprehensive calendar of running events in the entire state of Colorado, take a look at Colorado Runner Magazine's calendar.
FCRC Tortoise & Hare Races
- 12/06/2015 - Spring Park 6k
- 01/10/2016 - Edora Park 8k
- 02/07/2016 - Fossil Creek Park 5k
- 03/06/2016 - Lee Martinez Park 10k
- 04/03/2016 - Cottonwood Glen Park 12k
More info is on the Tortoise & Hare page.
Upcoming Club Events (Not Races)
- 12/15/2015 - Holiday Lights Run and Potluck at Knights of Columbus on 121 N. Meldrum. Starts at 6 P.M. with a three-mile run followed by the potluck and social.