The Fort Collins Running Club organizes the following: Horsetooth Half Marathon (April), Firekracker 5k (July 4), and Tortoise & Hare (usually the first Sunday of the month from October through April) races. In addition, there are many races sponsored by the FCRC. All the FCRC-organized and FCRC-sponsored races offer discounts to FCRC members.
Below are the next 12 races coming up in Fort Collins, Loveland, Wellington or Windsor. Most of them are not organized by the FCRC.
The Partners Mentoring Youth Fiesta 5K is on 5/14/2016 and is not listed in the auto-imported data below from Colorado Runner Magazine.
The 5K Fun Run/Walk to Pearl Harbor is on 5/21/2016 and is not listed in the auto-imported data below from Colorado Runner Magazine.
- 08/26/2016 - Valley 5000
- 08/27/2016 - Jammin' Ram Run 5K Prediction Race and Fun Run
- 09/05/2016 - Colorado Run 4M, 10K, and “Broken 10 Mile” (double)
- 09/10/2016 - Black Squirrel Trail Half Marathon
- 09/10/2016 - Run for Orphans 5K
- 09/10/2016 - Dayspring Dash
- 09/18/2016 - Fall Equinox Half Marathon and 5M
- 09/18/2016 - 3Hopeful Hearts Remembrance Run 5K
- 09/25/2016 - Rodelle Vanilla Day 5K
- 10/01/2016 - Bacon Strip 10M and Bacon Bits 4M
- 10/02/2016 - Blue Sky Trail Marathon
- 11/24/2016 - Fort Collins Thanksgiving Day Run 4M
The above is automatically generated from Colorado Runner Magazine's RSS Feed. If you have a race (running only) not listed within the dates above, your event is most likely not listed with Colorado Runner. You can submit your event to Colorado Runner and it should be automatically listed above (again, only if it is in Fort Collins, Loveland, Wellington, or Windsor).
For a comprehensive calendar of running events in the entire state of Colorado, take a look at Colorado Runner Magazine's calendar.
FCRC Tortoise & Hare Races
More info is on the Tortoise & Hare page.
Upcoming Club Events (Not Races)