It was our biggest T&H race EVER!!! Thanks to all the 203 participants and especially our wonderful volunteers. We are grateful to be able to put on these races for such a supportive and fun community. Race results have been posted and you can check the leaderboard to see where you stand. We hope to see you in a few short weeks on February 4th at Edora Park!
Our first three group runs with RunningU are in the books, and plenty more to come!
Check out the schedule of group training runs. They are open to all, and include aid stations, pace group leaders, post-run presentations, and much more!
You can still sign up for email updates for the inside scoop, including training tips, other group runs, local discounts, and much more!
We’re excited to start training and cranking out the miles in preparation for the 45th running of the Horsetooth Half Marathon. Race day is April 15th and training kicks off January 7th with a group run from New Belgium Brewing.
As in previous years, we’ll be offering:
- Training plans for both the beginner and intermediate levels
- Group runs every Sunday
- Mentor support via email and/or private RunningU Facebook group
- Weekly email training tips and updates
- Weekday meet-ups
- Monthly Tortoise & Hare training races
New this year:
- Long runs from The Rio *and* New Belgium, with post-run snacks and drink specials
- Dynamic warm-ups before the New Belgium runs
- Six training presentations from Associates in Family Medicine, Colorado in Motion, Alignment Natural Medicine, and more
- Technical RunningU training hats, just $5 if registered
- Additional community initiative TBD based on your input (see registration form)
We collected 337lbs and $500 for the Larimer County Food Bank!
Full Results are here.
Congrats to overall winner Kaden Jakel!
We had 8 folks place within 5 seconds of their predicted time (and 5 folks who were more than 10min off).
Photos are on our Facebook Page.